Non Executive Director
career in the Telecommunications industry have made Dhian a leading authority in Systems
Reliability Management (SRM) & Business Resilience techniques and their implications for
both business and the “not for profit sector.”
Experience :50 Years
Some highlights of my career accomplishments include:
• Dhian worked on technical adjudication and progress of contracts
• He moved on to Reliability work in 1972 and played a key role in the
Development of the BT Handbook of Reliability Data (HRD), which is being used by the telecommunications industry throughout the world,Development and implementation of BT Generic Standards, which are used for BT contracts.
• The drive to reduce the cost of holding unnecessary spares for the digital exchanges this saved BT almost £100 Million.
• Representative of ITU to deliver seminars and workshops on hardware and software reliability to the Department of Telecommunications and associated industry in India.
• Dhian represented BT on the EURESC OM project.
• Author of a Book on Reliability, as 8 separate Reliability Guides.
Through Rel – Net, the SRM tools pioneered and developed over a variety of reliability critical projects are now available to a far wider range of organisations. Dhian is SRM adv isor providing consultancy & training service in Reliability and Business Resilience through Rel – Net. Dhian has worked on various contracts for Tech Mahindra and BT on Reliability and Business Continuity related projects. He has also worked on BT OSS Reliability and Resilience analysis project. He has been involved with long term projects relating to BT 21C entury
Network Availability & Resilience contract. He has been involved with NHS Ipswich and East
Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group (IESCCG) as a publ ic member of the Governing Body.
- Monday - Friday :09:00 AM - 17:00 PM
- Saturday : Closed